The website lesanimals.digital is operated by the company Les Animals
- SARL, with a capital of 2000 €.
- Registered with the RCS of Lyon under the number Lyon B 831 583 109
- VAT identification number FR34831583109
- Directors of publication: Jean-Baptiste Janot and Laurent Canivet
To contact us
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm:
The purpose of these General Conditions is to set out all the conditions for accessing and using the site. Access to and use of the site imply tacit and unreserved acceptance of these conditions by the user.
The information that can be consulted on the site is for information purposes only and in no way constitutes an offer of services. The company Les Animals cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information published on the site. Les Animals makes every effort to provide users with available and verified information, but cannot be held responsible for errors or omissions, or for the possible unavailability of information or services. Consequently, the user acknowledges that he/she uses this information under his/her exclusive responsibility.
Design, production and photo credits
Ambient videos: Pexels
- 2 rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix – France
This site and the domain name are the property of the company Les Animals. The content of the lesanimals.digital site, such as data, information, trademarks, illustrations, logos, videos, and 3D animations, is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. Any copy, translation, adaptation, distribution, representation or reproduction of the content of the site, in whole or in part, is prohibited and will result in legal proceedings.
Respect for private life
Les Animals, the company responsible for the processing of data on this website, is committed to protecting your privacy. This policy, dedicated to cookies, aims to give you all the useful information concerning more precisely the cookies used by our site.
You can modify the choices you have made about cookies relating to your navigation on our site by going to the dedicated screen that we make available to you.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are files, often encrypted, that are stored in your browser. They are created for a limited time when a user’s browser loads a particular website: the site sends information to the browser, which then creates a text file. Each time the user returns to the same site, the browser retrieves this file and sends it to the website’s server.
The information stored by cookies includes the pages you visit, the type of browser you use, your IP address, and even information you have entered on a site so that you do not have to re-enter it.
They can be of different types depending on their purpose:
- technical cookies essential for connection or allowing identification (avoiding having to identify yourself again when you reuse our sites or our application from the same device without having logged out);
- cookies that offer functionalities to optimise navigation or the appearance of the site (e.g. changes in text size, personalised pages);
- statistical or performance cookies, which make it possible to determine the performance of the site, to establish statistics on the volume of visits and use of content and to detect any malfunctions. The information collected is aggregated in such a way that it is rendered anonymous: these cookies do not collect information about identified individuals;
- advertising cookies to present you with offers and information tailored to your interests when you browse the Internet;
- social network cookies to enable the sharing of specific content.
Cookies may be session-specific, being stored in your browser only during your browsing session, i.e. until you leave the site or application, and being deleted afterwards.
Some of them may also be persistent: they remain in your browser after the session (unless you specifically delete them).
Some cookies will only be deposited with your consent, in accordance with the recommendations of the CNIL. For more information on cookies, please consult the CNIL information page: http://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/
We use various cookies on the site to improve the interactivity of the site and our services.
Audience measurement cookies
These cookies are used to optimise the site and to collect statistics.
|Name of the cookie||Provider||Purpose||Retention period|
|_ga||Enregistre un identifiant unique utilisé pour générer des données statistiques sur la façon dont le visiteur utilise le site.||13 months|
|_gat||Utilisé par Google Analytics pour diminuer radicalement le taux de requêtes.||1 day|
|_gid||Enregistre un identifiant unique utilisé pour générer des données statistiques sur la façon dont le visiteur utilise le site.||1 day|
These cookies are used to provide third party services.
|Name of the cookie||Provider||Purpose||Retention period|
|Google maps||Recherche et la visualisation de cartes fournies par Google||13 months|
Do you need to consent to the placement of cookies?
In accordance with the applicable legislation and the guidelines of the CNIL, Les Animals will obtain your prior consent before depositing cookies, with the exception of those which :
- have the exclusive purpose of allowing or facilitating communication by electronic means;
- or which are not strictly necessary for the provision of an online communication service at your express request.
You can of course withdraw your consent to the deposit or oppose it at any time.
How to set your cookies?
You can of course set your cookies.
In addition to the control you have over the cookies we use, via the dedicated screen we provide you with, you can control and/or delete the cookies at your convenience. You can delete any cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from appearing. In this case, however, you may have to manually set certain preferences each time you visit a site and some services and features may not work.
For more general information about cookies and how to disable them in your browser, visit CNIL’s Tips for mastering your browser.
In addition, your browser’s help menu will tell you how to express or change your cookie preferences: